8:15-8:55 -- phone call with a former colleague
- She has a new teaching role (HS history) and wanted to talk about tips for flipping.
- It was a really great talk!
- I thought this would be about 1 hour, but oh well!
- We are collaborating to design anti-racism PD for our school staff.
- Worked together on an email message and a GoogleForm to survey teachers & aides
- "the meeting after the meeting" ;)
- Sam Manelski is a Maryland history teacher
- The chat started slow, but we soon got rolling with at least a dozen regular participants
5:50-7:00 -- participate in my own Fliptech2020 session about synchronous strategies
7:00-8:00 -- follow-up emails/messages after that Zoom meeting + keeping up with #sschat
8:00-9:00 -- #flipclasschat Twitter time
- several new active participants
- probably the most active hour on that hashtag in a long time!
I expect to be asleep well before 11:00!